Friday, July 18, 2008

WE-Rock Donner Springs

Friday 10:26am - Sitting here in the Long Beach Airport waiting for my flight out to Reno. I'm headed up to Donner Springs this weekend to cover the final west coast event of the WE-Rock series for Pirate4x4.com. When I can figure out how to post photos here from my iPhone I will, until then your stuck with the boring play by play.

Why is it that almost 7 years after 9/11 people still don't know that they have to take off their shoes and have their boarding pass in their hand through security?

Friday 11:56am - Whens the last time you actually got food on an airplane for free? Two thumbs up for ExpressJet! Too bad they are going out of business.


Friday 1:48pm - Only in at the Reno Airport...


Friday 4:30pm - This is one reason I really enjoy the Donner Springs area. Its filled with great scenery like this photo I took below.


Saturday 8:35am - Note to self, don't share room with Chad Jock. He wakes up too early, makes coffee at six in the morning, and opens the hotel window when its 50 degrees out. And he snores.

Saturday 8:00pm - Here are some photos from todays event.











Sunday 10:23pm - Now sitting in my hotel back in Reno. I fly out tomorrow to return back to Laguna Nigel and head home. While Donner Springs is a great place to visit, I do miss being home. Here are a few photos from todays action. For more detailed info on the event, check out Pirate4x4.com.










No comments: